Land surveying is an essential component of most of our projects and is still our core business. We have two (2) Registered Surveyors, one (1) Engineer and two (2) Technician Surveyors. Our surveying expertise lies in the following areas:-
- Cadastral (boundary) surveys for subdivisions, conveyancing, etc.
- Construction set-outs for residential, commercial and industrial builders
- Engineering surveys for infrastructure design and construction
- Topographic surveys for other design purposes
- Strata and Community Scheme surveys
- Lease area surveys
- Railway surveys
- GPS surveys
We are committed to Continuing Professional Development in accordance with legislative requirements and utilise the most modern equipment available, including GPS and laser technology.
- Westdale Wastewater Re-use Facility for United Group / Tamworth Regional Council
- Survey and Community Scheme Plan for “The Peak” at Hillvue (50 lots)
- Route survey for new mine railway loop at Boggabri (20km) for GHD Pty Ltd
- Route survey for Split Rock Dam to Barraba Pipeline (27kms) for Tamworth Regional Council
- Power line Easement survey Tamworth to Quirindi (60kms) for Essential Energy
- Construction survey for the new Acute Care Facility at Tamworth Base Hospital
Brown & Krippner has developed a solid reputation from a long involvement with the planning of the Tamworth Region. One of our registered surveyors have formal town planning qualifications. Andrew Swane is a Corporate Member of the Planning Institute of Australia (P.I.A.) and a Certified Practising Planner (C.P.P.).
Our town planning capabilities include:-
- Urban & Rural Planning
- Rezoning Applications
- Statements of Environmental Effects
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Urban Design
- Planning Studies for Development Applications
Our clients include Local and State Government bodies,
local and state-wide developers and community groups.
We are called upon to assist in a wide variety of planning
matters. As a result we have developed a broad experience
base and strong ‘can-do’ attitude.
We have the expertise and experience to navigate contentious proposals through the approvals process. However, if we do not believe a proposal will be successful we will advise you up-front and not waste your time.
- Statement of Environmental Effects for Review by JRPP for $50M Cotton Seed Facility at Wee Waa
- Statement of Environmental Effects for Review by JRPP for $46M Retirement Village at Moore Creek
- Preliminary master plan for the Peel River Estate at Calala
- Masterplan and DA for 14 residential lots at Erskine Street, Armidale
- Masterplans and DAs for various rural-residential developments at Moore Creek
- DA for golf driving range at Bridge Street Tamworth
- DA for turf farm at Kingswood
- DAs and masterplans for various urban residential developments in Tamworth
- DA for Freight Transfer Facility at Willow Tree